FRANCE’S LEADING INDUSTRIAL REGION WELCOMES TOLEXPO
As part of the first GLOBAL INDUSTRIE to be held in Lyon. French industry’s mega event will run from 5th to 8th March 2019 at the Eurexpo Exhibition Centre, Lyon
TOLEXPO, the major exhibition totally dedicated to production equipment and technologies for working sheets, coils, tubes and sections:
Assembly - Welding I Blanking - Stamping – Forming I Sheet blanking systems I Manufacturing lines and FMS I Additive manufacturing I Robotized applications I Finishing I Monitoring – Controls I Measurement – Quality Control I Machines for working tubes, wires and sections I Tooling I Portable tools I Storage, Automated Handling I Protection – Safety I Consumables I Second-hand machinery I Raw Materials I Services…
Fresh from the success of its Paris launch in March 2018 and the general satisfaction of all in the industry and the public authorities, GLOBAL INDUSTRIE is now coming to Lyon.
This will be the first time that France’s leading industrial region will have played host to an event of this scale that is totally dedicated to industry.
In 2019, GLOBAL INDUSTRIE will move to Lyon
Building on a success that was acclaimed in both France and abroad, GLOBAL INDUSTRIE is returning from 5th to 8th March 2019 and will be hosted this time by the Eurexpo Exhibition Centre in Lyon.
Lyon makes sense for a number of reasons:
- Alternating with Paris every other year allows a substantial fresh pool of visitors and therefore business opportunities to be tapped into.
- The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region is one of the EU’s most important in terms of area, population and the wealth that is generated there as a result of it strategic position at the crossroads of Europe, its proximity to major markets, its competitiveness clusters, its living environment, and its young, active and growing population.
- It is a major industrial region. Its industry generates 18% added value compared with 14% for mainland France as a whole and it is involved in a diverse array of activities, and in particular in semi-finished goods and equipment with a strong emphasis on exports. It has strengths in many cutting-edge areas such as: machines, digital, electronic components, energy, pharmaceuticals and medical technologies, screw cutting, rubber/tyres, plastics, eco-technologies … The Michelin Group, which has its corporate headquarters in Clermont-Ferrand, is the region’s leading employer.
- INDUSTRIE was already being held every other year in Lyon with increasing success. In 2017 it attracted 24,934 visitors (+22%) and 1,006 exhibitors (+17%).
TOLEXPO at the heart of France’s mega industry event
The flagship for its sector and the essential partner to the other three show, TOLEXPO expands the range by offering solutions and equipment for working sheet metal:
- Replacement or updating of equipment,
- Adoption of new technologies,
- Boosting productivity,
- Compliance with standards and regulations…
GLOBAL INDUSTRIE is the result of the joint staging of 4 major, sector-leading French industry shows that have come together to create the major industry event that French industry and its public authorities have been calling for so many years.
Held in Lyon in odd years and Paris in even ones, INDUSTRIE will take place from 5th to 8th March 2019 at Eurexpo Lyon as part of GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, in conjunction with:
Ground plan for GLOBAL INDUSTRIE Lyon 2019