The Oscars for the manufacturing sector!
The first major French event dedicated to the entire manufacturing sector needed to be able to identify and promote the most innovative companies. Enter the Global Industrie Awards , a way to acknowledge and reflect the plurality and modernity of the sector. They provide guaranteed media exposure and a remarkable boost in both reputation and business! The awards will be presented on the evening of 27th March, at a ceremony attended by the press and all the manufacturers.
The six original categories reflect the diversity and modernity of the manufacturing sector
All the exhibitors present at Paris-Nord Villepinte from the 27th to the 30th of March can compete in the six categories:
- Productive performance will showcase innovations that provide significant gains in productivity, key ratios, or performance.
- New technology will showcase innovations resulting from a technology transfer or a major technological innovation.
- Collective success will showcase a project, product, or service that came about via collaboration between various manufacturers.
- Outstanding achievement will showcase remarkable know-how in the production of parts, services, subassemblies, and other systems.
- Industrial transformation will showcaseproviders of services and technologies that support companies in their transformation, as well as companies that have managed to adapt to the current upheavals.
- Responsible solution will showcase innovations that incorporate energy efficiency, circular economy, CSR, ergonomics, eco-design ...
- A special demonstration award will go to one of the exhibitors whose booth does a particularly good job at illustrating the current revolution that is taking place in the manufacturing sector.
The path for future winners
In order to land the Holy Grail of an award on 27th March in front of 1,500 of their peers, candidates must start by applying online. The submissions will be considered by a panel of manufacturers and journalists from the trade press who will compile a list of nominations. The nominees will then present their innovation to the panel orally in Paris.