GLOBAL INDUSTRIE: THE MEETING OF 4 COMPLEMENTARY EVENTS
AN AGGRESSIVE APPROACH TO SUPPORT THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR!
Public authorities have long campaigned for the creation of a large-scale European event in France that would be focused on the Industry of the Future.
GL events took the opportunity to bring together all these stakeholders in the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre from the 27th to the 30th of March 2018.
AN EVENT THAT BRINGS TOGETHER:
- THE ENTIRE manufacturing ECOSYSTEM: Startups, Providers of products / solutions, Parts manufacturers, Subcontractors, Purchasers, Large companies.
- The ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN: Research & Innovation, Design, Production, Services, Training
- ALL USER CHANNELS: Transportation & Mobility, Energy, Food processing, Infrastructure, Consumer goods, Chemistry-Cosmetology-Pharmacy, Engineering, Other (Defense/military, Metallurgy, Iron and steel, etc.)
A STORY BUILT WITH COMMITTED PARTNERS!
GLOBAL INDUSTRIe enjoys the distinguished backing of the President. It is also actively backed by national and local authorities, social and professional organizations, and the Industry of the Future Alliance (AIF).
AN EXHBITION WITH A GLOBAL AMBITION
- 50,000 visitors,
- including 25% from outside of France
- 50 represented sectors
- 80% are decision-makers
- 2,700 exhibitors
- 100,000 m²
- 5 Halls
THE STRENGTHS OF GLOBAL INDUSTRIE
Three common highlights
GLOBAL INDUSTRIe’s CONNECTED FACTORY:
- An entire operational production chain to design, produce, and assemble objects, which are then offered to visitors
- 1,000 m² of demonstration space to illustrate proven technologies and major developments in the industry of the future
- Effective advertising to create buzz and mobilise visitors and decision-makers
- Guided tours to further explore how the Factory works.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIe’s TV STUDIO:
- A series of conferences that will take place in three rooms during the exhibition’s four days
- A main TV studio that can accommodate 300 people (SMART INDUSTRIES)
- Two conference rooms (INDUSTRIE and MIDEST)
- Masterclasses with captains of industry, Keynote speeches by French and international factory managers
- Technological updates, discussions on current topics facing the manufacturing sector, and case studies and feedback
GLOBAL INDUSTRIe’s CAMPUS:
- A 1,500 m² space dedicated to training and promoting the attractiveness of manufacturing professions to all audiences (young people and adults)
- Demonstrations of new technologies, hands-on work, and fun applications,
- An AMPHI for meetings between manufacturers and young people or jobseekers
A SYNOPSIS OF GLOBAL INDUSTRIE
A joining of four complementary exhibitions, in line with the expressed desires of 79% of visitors and 95% of the exhibitors in question.
A new brand that showcases the size of this unique event, and exhibitions that retain their own characteristics,
Unprecedented reach for a manufacturing exhibition in France, with outstanding advertising, attractive events, and an international scope,
All the ingredients are there for this new challenge to be a success and guarantee a massive amount of important visitors and decision-makers for each of the topics covered